Thursday, November 11, 2021

Bet √: NCAAF (Week 11) Pick$

 Are you brave enough to bet real money on New Mexico State as (+51.5) road underdogs at Alabama on Saturday, before or after ordering three Cuban sandwiches and a box of croquetas from Versailles in Miami because you can't believe Manny Diaz is still the head coach of the Hurricanes? 

If so, you're in the right place since I'm open to anything to help boost the economy in Miami, especially if it means eating croquetas de jamรณn from an iconic piece of the 305 to the point I feel like the zipper on my favorite jeans is going to fly off and hit the TV screen in front of me. 

 And trying to make you money with my college football picks. Here's a Bet √ of the Week 11 college football betting board. (Note: These are not actual college football betting picks, but instead a review of the Week 11 college football games I think deserve a look from a bet perspective. Come follow me around on Instagram @miami_by_fernie and drop me a DM. By the way: I've managed to go 25-18-1 overall with college football picks this season.)

Happy 51st anniversary to Versailles!!

Miami (-2.5) @ FSU: The Hurricanes - Yes. THE HURRICANES - arrive in Tallahassee as road favs, and in search of their fourth straight up win after weeks of rocky play which even sparked talk about Manny Diaz's job security in Coral Gables. Well, Diaz is still wearing the 'U' on his chest and QB Tyler Van Dyke is developing into a legit star. Any sight of a running game, which would lessen the pressure on Van Dyke, and the Canes have a chance of winning out.

North Carolina @ Pittsburgh (-6.5): Get those scoreboard operators at Heinz Field some extra ketchup because Kenny Pickett and Sam Howell are likely to bring plenty of mustard. These two teams have a history of playing close games, but I would advice to examine a side with the point spread.

Purdue @ Ohio St. (-20.5): Can the Boilermakers, who have recently stepped all over dreams in Michigan St. and Iowa, make enough plays on defense to stay within three touchdowns of the Buckeyes? That's like asking me if I can stop eating croquetas out of the box from Versailles. 

Georgia (-21) @ Tennessee: Here's another line that has dropped - despite the Bulldogs dominant presence over the series in recent memory, and having yet to allow more than 13 points in a game this season. How far have the Volunteers come? We're about to find out - just like I'm about to find out if I can finish my fifth competitive 26.2 mile run and survive to talk about it.


#betting #collegefootball #miami #bet #picks #hurricanes #georgia #bets #picks #roadfavs #homedogs #money #cubansandwiches #mannydiaz #305 #coralgables 

 

No comments:

Points well taken: What is a NFL + NCAAF spread bet and how can you make one

For sharps or the most novice of sports bettors in Florida , recently added to the long list of states where you can make a legal sports b...